An executive platform for experts working in microbiology, bacteriology, mycology, virology and parasitology in Asia Pacific.
As global concern grows over drug-resistant infections and the prevalence of infectious diseases, researchers are looking to enhance capabilities for pathogen detection, infection diagnosis and genomic analysis of disease-causing micro-organisms. The congress brings together leading experts in the field of microbial genomics, clinical microbiology, infectious diseases and microbial diagnostics, to discuss ground-breaking technologies and game-changing case studies.
- Technological breakthroughs in pathogen detection, microbial identification and molecular diagnostics for infectious diseases
- Pressing issues in clinical microbiology: detecting antibiotic resistance, analysing sociomicrobiology and developing new antibacterials
- NGS applications in microbiology: sequencing of gut microbiota, pathogen gene expression analysis and genome assembly
- New case studies in infectious diseases: MDRO research in Asia Pacific, treatment of parasitic infection and epidemiological investigations into respiratory infections
- Key updates in infection prevention and control: Influenza, TB, HPV, H1N1, community-acquired pneumonia
- Latest advances in microbial diagnostic technology: Mass spectrometry, PCR, Multiplex-testing, Multi-pathogen detection, Fluorescence testing, Microbiome sequencing
To view the full list of speakers, please click here.
To download agenda, please click here.
Please contact Freda Shi at +65 6570 2208 to express your interest today!