Oxford Global’s 3rd Annual Biosimilars & Biobetters Congress provides a unique opportunity to hear key opinion leaders discussing the current landscape of biosimilars. Our highly esteemed speakers will explore a wide range of topic areas spread over two interactive days:
Day 1 - Market Access Strategies, Opportunities And Commercial Challenges
• Assessing the landscape of biosimilars: interchangeability and substitution
• Evaluating the current market for biosimilar success: challenges, opportunities and barriers
• Case studies on global commercialisation strategies
• Market access initiatives and opportunities in emerging markets
• Regulatory updates on biosimilars
Day 2 – Developing Biosimilars & Biobetters
• Demonstrating biosimilarity: challenges and solutions
• Clinical and non-clinical advances in biosimilars
• Future challenges and obstacles in biosimilar development
• Ensuring the quality of follow-on biologics: analytical testing, downstream processing
• Analytical development and formulation strategies for follow-on biologics
The event is co-located with the highly established 8th Annual Proteins & Antibodies and 2nd Annual Peptides Congress and will bring together over 350 senior-level decision makers in the biologics industry.
For further information on the Congress, or to enquire about available discounts and to register, please contact Steph Punfield on email@example.com or call +44 (0)1865 248455.