12th World Cancer Conference invites all Oncologists, Radiologists, Cancer Researchers, Pharmacists, Nurses, Scientists, Business Delegates, aspiring Students and Young Researchers to be a part of its global convention at London, UK during September 26-28, 2016. The theme of the conference is around “Integrating every bit of cancer research: Prevention, diagnosis and cure".
World Cancer 2016 is CPD Accredited event.
World Cancer 2016 is intended to provide an international forum for the dissemination of original research results, new ideas and practical development experiences which concentrate on both theory and practices.
• Our robust on-line publicity attracts 20000 users and 60000 views to our Library of Abstracts which brings worldwide exposure to the researchers and speakers participate in our conferences.
• The Career Guidance Workshops to the Graduates, Doctorates and Post-Doctoral Fellows
Accepted Abstracts will be published in PubMed, MEDLINE, Pro Quest, SCOPUS, SOCOLAR, EBSCO, CAS, Hinari, Index Copernicus, Google Scholar, SCIRUS, DOAJ indexed journals
Certain benefits that you will avail as a Speaker:
International Exposure to research work
Abstract will be viewed by 30,000-40,000 viewers every year
Live streaming of talk
International speaker certificate
Research work will be published in International Journals without any additional charges
Networking and Collaborating opportunity with peer researchers
• Organ Specific Cancers
• Cancer Diagnosis
• Cancer Therapy and Treatments
• Cancer Drugs
• Alternative Medicine and Cancer
• Stem Cell Research
• Causes and Prevention
• Cancer Prognosis and Awareness
• Entrepreneurs Investment Meet
Why to attend?
This unique international conference provides a platform for researchers and decision makers in cancer research to present their latest findings and learn about all the important developments in cancer research. Many scientists and world's renowned experts will participate in the conference. Throughout the course of the three day conference, you will have the opportunity to both network and hear leaders from the international academic and corporate cancer research communities.
• Research Scholars
• Hematology Associations & Societies
• Business Entrepreneurs
• Software Developing Companies
• Medical Devices Companies
• Biomedical Companies
• Biotechnology Companies
• Data Management Companies