13th Annual Biomarkers Congress
15-16 February 2018, Manchester, UK
Over 300 delegates representing leading biotech companies, global pharma organisations and internationally renowned academic institutions.
Over 55 presentations, case studies, novel technologies, round-table and panel discussions focused on the opportunities and challenges of biomarker research discovery and development in a variety of therapeutic areas such as immune-oncology, neuroscience and cardio vascular disease areas, precision medicine, companion diagnostics, data integration methods, and utilising biomarkers in clinical trials.
View Agenda here: http://bit.ly/1QBxjGv
New for 2018 – Gain novel insights into reimbursement, stakeholders and regulatory approval in biomarkers
6 Interactive Streams:
• Biomarkers in Drug Discovery & Development Therapeutic Areas: Autoimmune, Immuno-oncology, Neuroscience, Oncology
• Precision Medicine, Companion Diagnostics, Molecular Diagnostics Development
• Biomarkers in Drug Discovery & Development Therapeutic Areas: Cardiovascular, Rheumatology, Respiratory, COPD, Rare Diseases, Infectious Diseases, Inherited Diseases
• Innovations in Biomarkers Research, Assay Development, Imaging, Data Integration Methods, Bioinformatics, Trial Design
• Biomarker: Clinical Development & Clinical Trials
• Innovative Biology- NGS & Genomic Markers, Clinical Testing and Diagnostics Development
14 pre-scheduled one to one meetings, exhibition and informal networking opportunities
This event will be co-located with 5th Annual Biomarker in Clinical Development Congress
For further information and prices please contact firstname.lastname@example.org