BSCOSO Winter Course The Alchemy of Treatment grants you with the advanced know-how on the facial treatment planning directly from the prominent professionals Dr. Lucas Esteves and Dr. Vanessa Castro.
Do you agree with us that nature is the best creator? Seeking the inimitable harmony and moderate balance granted by nature is the most we can do as orthognathic surgeons. We trained our eyes and our hands on this purpose. We can embrace innovative technology. Yet where are the limits?
What will you learn?
- To identify the diagnosis of the patient’s pathology and treatment plan;
- To recognize pre-surgical orthodontic goals and know how to see the patient for orthognathic surgery;
- To learn reproductive parameters for determining treatment plan;
- To know how to define the numbers of maxilla movements. Jaw and chin;
- To recognize the advantages and disadvantages of virtual and conventional planning;
- To obtain knowledge of different surgical techniques for skeletal correction;
- To share experiences of cases treated with the audience;
- To know the protocol of follow-up and evolution of patients.
Agenda in brief:
19-20 February 2018 is dedicated for scientific sessions, presented by Dr. Lucas Esteves (Brazil) and Dr. Vanessa Castro (Brazil).
21 February 2018 is scheduled for complementary Ortho Masters Club event.
For the detailed course information please visit here: http://www.bscoso.com/upcoming-bscoso-winter-course/program/
Come to Vilnius and let us inspire you with the latest methods of facial treatment planning. Raise your orthognathic surgery practice to a higher level!