It is with great pleasure that we invite you to attend The 2nd International Annual Congress on Clinical Trials (IACCT2018 Europe) which will take place 25-26 June 2018 in Vienna, Austria.
IACCT2018 Europe follows the success of the 1st inaugural Congress which took place November 2017 in Tel Aviv and is designed to be a multidisciplinary program with participation of members from around the globe focused on exchanging knowledge about the countless aspects of clinical trials. This is a great opportunity to meet colleagues from the clinical trials community from academia, clinical research entities, pharmaceutical, biomedical and medical device industries. At this Congress you will have the opportunity to not only expand your network but also to be privy to presentations that incorporate a wide variety of topics ranging from patient-centricity to conduct, ethics, quality and regulation of clinical trials.
At IACCT2018 Europe we will:
· Discuss effective processes for obtaining clinical trials authorization, both regulatory and ethical;
· Deliberate about designing, operating, and organizing clinical trials;
· Discuss various disciplines involved in clinical research and conduct of clinical trials;
· Address a variety of compliance, enforcement and ethical issues;
· Examine important legal aspects of clinical trials;
· Describe the required components of clinical trial files and the strategies for effectively managing them;
· Clarify requirements for running clinical trials in sensitive populations;
· and more…
We hope you will join us at IACCT2018 in the exciting and historical city of Vienna.