Join Oxford Global for the 10th Annual Next Generation Sequencing & Clinical Diagnostics Congress on 8th – 9th November 2018 in London, UK. This is the flagship event in our Genomics & Synthetic Biology Europe series in which four events combine into one.
Join over 600 end users representing internationally renowned research & academic institutions, clinical research institutions, healthcare organisation as well as a leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies for over 90 case studies and presentations. These will focus on the developments in NGS technologies, NGS data analysis, and clinical applications and diagnostics of NGS.
Explore streams such as:
• Exploring Emerging Trends in NGS Data Analysis & NGS Application Strategies
• NGS for Pharma: Data Analysis, Biomarker Development, Precision Medicine and Clinical Diagnostics
• NGS, Genomics and Clinical Diagnostics in Healthcare
Europe’s most successful Genomics Congress consists of four events taking place over two days: • 10th Annual Next Generation Sequencing & Clinical Diagnostics Congress
• 6th Annual Single Cell Analysis Congress
• 4th Annual Genome Editing Congress
• Synthetic Biology Congress
For further information regarding prices and possible discounts, please contact Danielle Dalby
on d.dalby @ oxfordglobal.co.uk or call +44 (0)1865 248 455.